Monday, February 14, 2011

Moo, Shipoopi, and Shoopuf

My title is quite unique, isn't it? I saw how other people's posts were titled uniquely. Those same titles were still being used, so I thought, "Why not use a title that I can use?"

Moo is one of the many exclamations I randomly shout out at people. Please note that I only 'moo' at people who are willing to accept. In other words, only my friends.

Shipoopi is the name of a song from the play, The Music Man. Not a lot of people know about Shipoopi. I know about Shipoopi from watching Family Guy on television. Though Family Guy is very crude and dirty most occasions, I believe that they are still a reliable source of entertainment.

Shoopuf is the unique name of an animal from the video game, Final Fantasy X. I decided today that I should use it because it sounds intriguing, and funny. I believe maybe, just maybe, I could spread the word around about the shoopuf.

Well, I hope my explanation of my title suffices. I believe that blogging here is fun, and I might consider returning.

~Otdom Polson

PS: the italics were a pain to type, because since I have a Mac, I use the butterfly looking 'command' button on Microsoft Word. But on the internet, I am forced to suddenly change to using 'ctrl', like everyone else does. It's a pain to make such a sudden change.

1 comment:

  1. Otdom, you're awesome. The title fits your personality so well. Now I am glad to know what the moo's you keep giving me mean. :) and I know about Shipoopi, but from actually watching the high school's production of the Music Man, and other various productions of it that I have seen. Shoopuf...well, it's definitely unique. :)

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete