Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You Have a Problem

Sorry this is late, but I have been really busy. As you have heard Patrick Suanda has been captured, and I would love to saw it was all my doing, but, my family (Penguin Police) did most of it.
My family still do not care at all in the Toast War, and the only reason that they got involved was because Patrick Suanda got what my family calls the X-Factor. They won't tell me what it is, but apparently they kidnapped Jasmine from the SSS and now have her in custody for the same reason. I am sorry Jasmine you have had to go through all of this.
My family put a tracer on everyone how signs into this blog, they can find where they are. Well, when Patrick Suanda got on, my family when and kidnapped him, and that is the story of how Patrick Suanda got captured.
Patrick will not tell us any information, although all my family cares about is the X-Factor. Also SSS agents tried to free Patrick, but were captured in the process.
Well that is all I have to say, so until I hear more.
Goodbye.
Aninimous

No comments:

Post a Comment