Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lips Shut Tight

My silence will ruin everything
My speech not meant to be heard
My heart is to mourn quietly
As I watch the world fall around me

What can I do? I will be hindered either way
Stopped by those who hold my soul captive
And those who watch me every day.

I want to fight, I want to try
But I know I will fail in the end

I always fail in the end

With lips shut tight
I resign myself to my fate
For I can not do what I must
And there is nothing I can change



No this is not the anonymous poster who has posted the incredible poems of late. This is merely a person who chooses to stay hidden from the public eye. At least, for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh... So sad...! "Always fail", "World fall around me", "Resign myself to my fate"... What has led you to believe such things (though it is in a very poetic and precious way)?
    -Otdom AKA Mr. O

    ReplyDelete