Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lucky 13

I'll just launch right in. Patrick Suanda is planning to...

We regret to inform you that the SSS has once again taken Peter captive.

Ha! Eat blueberries, you fiend! You thought I was knocked out, didn't you? And for the rest of you, I didn't install the bowling trap for nothing!

Sorry about that. I had to deal with some pesky SSS agents. Anyway, I have been finding numerous SSS reference to "Mongolia falls on March 18." They were widely distributed, but not well disguised. I think the real message is...France on March 23rd. The word "falls" starts with F-A and ends with a "s" sound or "ce". Therefore, France is the country. There are also twenty-three characters in every message. The month will obviously be March (the SSS wouldn't slow down, even to trick us), but the day is either the 23rd or the 27th (this includes spaces). We should assume it's the 23rd to be safe, and keep agents in France and Mongolia until the SSS strikes again.

Well, that's the latest updates.

Peter Rosen

P.S. I sent Patrick Suanda a fruit plate and some hot chocolate mix.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo! There is the diabolical Peter that i like. Chocolate mix...

    >:D

    ReplyDelete