Friday, March 4, 2011

Where Are You??

Ok, since no one has posted in two days *cough cough* GET POSTING *cough cough* I will post something that I was planning to write about before I quit the columns. (Long story, if you want to know more, go to my second post. Though it doesn't really tell you much either.) Let's see how this goes.
Oreos
Oreos. Oreos are the most wonderful thing in the world, well, it's probably tied with Reese's peanut butter cups, but that's a whole different story, so I will focus on Oreos. I'm sure most of you have heard that oreos are milks best friend, and while this may be true, it is true in more than one respect. Oreos go good with milk, ice cream, yogurt, and other milk products that I can not think of off the top of my head. Other non-milk products that I CAN think of are strawberries, reese's (yum) and breakfast. I know breakfast isn't really a food, but I'll keep it anyway. There is also a great skill required if you are to eat oreos the "cool" way. You must be able to twist the oreo and leave the white filling undisturbed. It took my years, but I finally mastered the art. (Look! A hyperbole!) Twisting the oreo just the right way is difficult though, but if you want to eat it normally, I guess it doesn't really matter.
So let's do some editing and see if I can find the right shade. Never tried this before.
YEAH! It is the right one. I feel like a ninja. I don't have a super secret message, besides maybe CAKE! Jasmine, you know what I'm talking about. As should you Alison, Marisa, Melissa, and anyone else that is to be at Jasmine's party. If you don't, well then you really are just an idiot. Don't mean to be mean but that's just me. LOOK! A RHYME!
So there is my ridiculously short post once again. After several months, I'm sure nobody missed it but oh well. Maybe it will motivate you people to POST! Thank you. That is all.

Taylor Tomlinson (Allys, Tally, Tanya, etc. I don't have a nicknames post so there is a few :3)


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have expected anything else from you, Taylor. :)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete