Monday, March 7, 2011

26 Ways To Fail

HI
Bonjour everyone! This is not Jasmine, nope, this is Molly. Sadly Jasmine could not make it to the computer tonight so I am filling in for her. H and I are the letters for today because Jasmine failed to post last time too. Seriously, what is up with all the short posts? Let's get some content in these things!
So, since h and i can make a word, I'll start with that word. Hi! Yes, hi. I know that it's kind of lame but it is the best I could think of in this short
time span. Hi is a great way to greet someone when you aren't feeling like a teenager (Hey) or a proper adult (Hello). Hi is also in many words in our dictionary, including high, amphibian, child, and many more words that I don't feel like copying and pasting. Now if you want to break up the letters, I can create a few more stuff.
H
Hmm, since Jasmine did Harry Potter last time I will do hypnotism. I'm personally in to hypnotism and all that fun stuff. Few people actually believe in it or are susceptible to it, but I will use my family as an example. My mother said my youngest mother would be most susceptible to it, my second brother probably wouldn't be affected and I was a mystery. Thanks mom for giving me a straight-forward answer as usual. There are multiple ways to hypnotize a person, including clocks, voices, and this funny picture below!














Beautiful, isn't it? Of course, this is more of an optical illusion, which will be discussed below.
I
Optical illusions are fun to look at, so instead of me droning on about them, here are a few.


























So here is 26 Ways To Fail. This is Molly Annott Rinson, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment