Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome to You Have a Problem.
I have found out what has happened to the plane that disintegrated over Sri Lanka. Apparently, there was a disentevaporator on the plane and that went off and the plane was disentevaporated.
Onto other news, the anti-SSS have captured 23 more agents. We found them trashing toasters in alleyways.
Well, onto some other (other) news. I hate that it snowed today. I was so ready for spring, and then this happened. Worse than that, my neighbors the Fredricksons kept pelting me with snowballs. I hate the SNOW!!!! I have vowed my revenge on the Fredricksons. I just don't know how. Anyone, I need ideas. I need to make my neighbors pay once and for all. Please help me.
Aninimous
P.S. If you haven't guessed yet, I can't throw a snowball to save my life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, not a dinentevaporator. Those things are terrible. I think one might have been used on the ITH. Do you think it's the same one?

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could do something with blueberries...

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehe...i have many revenge plans if you want one...

    >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's alright Aninimous, Joe and I can't throw snowballs either. (ask James if you want to know how we found this out, and now that I'm thinking about it, I wasn't that bad... right James?)
    -Marisa B.

    ReplyDelete