Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moo, Shipoopi, and Shoopuf

-From the desk of Mr. O,
Goodbye. May you be swept away suddenly in a whirlwind. I sing gleefully in your absence. I sing songs peacefully and without a care. Fly away. Don't die, but fly away. Come back when I am ready. Grow wings, jump off a cliff, it matters not, but let me live, I ask you! If only you were clever enough to put on a disguise. A disguise not to fool my eyes, but to please them. We jump around hand in hand dancing. We are happy if you leave. We may even tighten our grip of friendship. Please, we love you, secretly, deep down, somewhat, at least slightly. Wipe that tear off your face. Here's a tissue. Bon voyage, and let us party! La la laaa! We don't miss you! Goodbye! Have a safe trip! We won't actually forget you! Cheers!










To: Homework

4 comments:

  1. Dear Homework,
    For one day you have finally left me in peace. May you never return, and come back to haunt my every spare moment. May you stop reminding me about the essay due Monday,or of the test I should probably prepare for. Just leave me alone for good, and don't return. Please, just go.

    Sincerely,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this blog is so randomly glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. L. Above. I am reading.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huhu, bon voyage, Homework!
    -Mr. O

    ReplyDelete