Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear Mr. Stickman, Xander Summers Period 6

I apologize for messing up your eyes so you are always mad. I am also very sorry that I did not give yoiu muscular arms to impress that one girl with the triangle dress. I would have made you better if I could have erased your short, stubby, skinny arms. Maybe if you were luckier I would have given you hands instead of the transparent circles that you have now. I want you to also forgive me for not giving you feet, it must be very hard to walk without them. Those stubby legs must be embarrassing. Don't even ask me why I did what I did, blame the hand that controlled me, that stupid chubby little hand. Also sorry I didn't give you a mouth.

Sincerely,
The #2 Pencil

P.S. Good luck with the triangle dress girl, hey maybe you guys have a lot in common for example you both have stubby legs.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Xander yours is awesome. Really good Humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xander, I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Your pretty funny(:
    -Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete