Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Excuse Note- Dallas Anderson

Dear Doctor (and teachers),

You can probably tell that my right arm is broken, my left wrist is sprained, my neck is swollen, my right ankle is fractured, etc. It's all part of my wrestling obsession. You see, last night was Monday Night Raw, and I was pumped up as ever for it. I was standing up the whole night, watching John Cena and the others beat the tar out of each other. All of a sudden, my brother kicks me for no reason. Then it gets serious. Here we go; one on one with each other. We're beating each other up, using WWE finishers and feeling in the moment like the superstars do. Then, my little brother picked up a sledgehammer, and slammed it into my ankle, causing me to fall down onto my leg. We stopped wrestling, but picked up the Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 video game and started playing that. At the end of our first match, I pinned him (because I ALWAYS win), and he chucked his controller at my arm.

Please excuse me from all my work, as I have some unfinished business to attend to...

Sincerely,
Dallas Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment