Monday, March 14, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Okay I'm sorry I haven't been on a computer for a week guys. It was some random thing that the SSS kidnapped me, like they did Peter and Santa, for some random reason. Actually, I think it was more of a whim then a random reason. Sorry that I'm not doing a letter today but I'll double up on it on Thursday... Maybe. There are some announcements: (Well everything has announcements so why not this post?) Oklahoma! is playing on Wednesday, Thursday ,and Friday here at HJH at 7:00.... Speaking of times, daylight savings time happened! Well for all of you who haven't noticed already. This reminded me of someone's evil plan to slowly change the times on all satellites by a minute so that gradually the worlds clocks would be wrong and mess with everyone's head. Or something like that, I can't really remember now. Oh yes, today was Pi Day! I don't really know what it is since it wasn't my math class but go with it. 3.141592654.... and other numbers. Now more on my kidnapping...

It was cold... very cold... until Patrick Suanda brought me some hot chocolate... which was nice. I asked him who gave him the hot chocolate and he said his mother. I said that was so nice of her, and it was so nice of him to give me the hot chocolate. Though I'm pretty sure it was posioned.... It was on Thursday so any of you who saw me on Thursday, that was why I was super hyper. It must have been iokane (sorry for spelling) powder, good thing I have build up an immunity. MWA HA HA AH HA HAha ah.................................... *************************************************************************************

Darn.


Jasmine Crespo

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of doing this as my skit for elections. Any takers on being in it?
    -Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best movie (and book) ever!
    Sounds like a great, and not altogether inconcievable idea!
    -Aurora

    ReplyDelete