Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and if you haven't guessed, which you probably haven't this is Patrick Suanda.
Well some quick announcements, yes even I have some.
I have also taken Italy, and most of Thailand.
Also I would like to "thank" Peter for the fruit plate. I think you know what I mean. I haven't tried the chocolate, but if it was anything like the rest of the plate, I am sure that it was great. Thanks for trying it Jasmine.
My question is now for Peter.
I know that you are an evil genius, Steven commends you on some things but obviously doesn't tell me. If you are an evil genius, why don't you help me. One evil genius helps another. Just think about it, Steven has the right idea.
Just for the fun of it, I am going to tell everyone wear is the next place I am going to take over. The next place I am taking over (this does not include France) is Chi ...





No comments:

Post a Comment