Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lucky 13

I said I had much to tell last week, and that was indeed true. I do have a little bit of time to tell it, so I'll try to make this as quick as possible. Patrick Suanda is up to no good (and that's not good. The universe is imploding, and that's not good). Which brings me to an interesting question. Can the universe explode?

Oh. Sorry. Patrick Suanda. He appears to have been planning something. His plans were...

No! Don't eat those blueberries! Please don't! Get away from those! DON'T EAT THE BLUEBERRIES! THOSE ARE NOT FOR...BOOM!

Sorry about that. I was trying to get funding for more scientific experiments. I was talking to a potential investor before I stepped into here. I don't think he will invest any money.

Back to Patrick Suanda. Oh dear, I have run out of time.

Peter Rosen

No comments:

Post a Comment