Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Extra Credit Excuse Letter by Blake Brockbank

Dear Utah,
I'm sorry for what I have done, but i don't regret it. I'm sorry for being so dang awesome that you can't handle it. I'm sorry for being so awesome that I get paid millions of dollars to be injured. If I ever played, I might just dominate so much that I came to the conclusion that I should injure myself for the good of the league. Many people hate me and I don't understand why. I always look my best in my suit on the bench because I am just too awesome to actually play. I sat there and made more money than any other players on the team who actually played. There is a reason I made a bunch of money, it is because I am just so awesome. I am sorry for being so awesome, but too bad for you because I am off to warm up the bench in my nice suit over in Chicago.
Sincerely,
Carlos Boozer

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes. Dr. Block, you are as brilliant as ever. Truly a work of art.

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete