Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Three Holocaust Facts by Allie Neff

Hey everyone!

I have learned a lot about the Holocaust, but here are just 3 of the facts I have learned:

-Adolf Hitler took advantage of the power he gained. It's really sad because everyone praised him. They thought that he was the solution to their problems. But instead, he was a MUCH bigger conflict. He killed millions! Here's a pic of people who perished from the gas chambers: click here
-Hitler and his fans (I guess you could call them) made fun of others for their religious beliefs. They TORTURED the people!
-Hitler would put the people in concentration camps (they killed a bunch of people!) Depending on their condition, they would have to work as slaves or die.

How sad is that? I hope all that information was completely true. I put the info in my own words... What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This is no laughing matter, so don't make fun of the picture! Just saying...

    -Allie Neff

    ReplyDelete