Monday, November 16, 2009

The Diary- By A.B.

Hello again. Here is some straight truth for the blog: Girls are stereotypes- Point in case, My best friend is a girl. (I'm not saying whether I'm a boy or a girl.) She is in love with Joe Jonas. This is soo typical of the average girl. Name me one girl that isn't on team Edward or team Jacob. Difficult right? I got this information from her diary though. It fell from her backpack one day. I picked it up to find that it was of course a "Jonas" journal and she had team something stickers on it. Boys can be stereotypical too. Ever think Taylor Swift was hot? You may be a stereotype. Just telling the truth. If anyone disagrees, state your opinion. After all, one must fall for others to rise. Sincerely and truthfully-
-A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment