Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Love? By Ellie Dow

Today in english Mrs. LaFortune asked us to list our fears and dream. All of mine were pretty random but there was one thing that I put on both sides, to love. In some ways I'm dying to love someone, but in the process of finding love, you'll be hurt.
Love Fears
Every boy and girl wonders this, I like this boy/girl, but if I tell her how I feel I could get hurt. Yes, I know what you're all thinking, get the guts to do it. But really, would you do it? Think about it, most of the stuff that peole say that they'll do, they won't actually do it. No wonder that one of the Valentine's day signs are a heart with an arrow going through it.
Love Dreams
I dream about this everyday, every night,LOVE. I look at the way that my parents look at each other. It's the look of love. I'm a person that loves to love and care about people and I hope that one day I'll meet a guy that will repay that love back to me. Most of my dreams have to do with having the guy that I like like me in return. The most wonderful thing in the world isn't money, it's love.
Love can hurt sometimes, but if you hide from it and never conquer that fear it will feed off of you for the rest of your life. Love is like going to a swimming pool with a diving board, you can jump off and never know what's goind to happen, or you can walk away from it.
Everyone has their own opinion about love. As you can see I have chosen to conquer it. But that's not your opinion. Make sure to comment about what you agree with at the bottom. This is like a debate, you can say your opinion about it, but if someone has a different opinion you cannot call it stupid or make fun of it or else it will be deleted. I hope youhave enjoyed hearing about loves ups and downs. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Ellie,

    You are such a thoughtful and wise girl! I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on love and think your insight that it is both a fear and a dream is bright.

    One thing is for sure you have PLENTY of time to find your love:). No rush. It will be a wonderful guy who deserves a kind gal such as yourself.

    Ms.L

    ReplyDelete
  2. True this, true this. Haha. Ellie you have a way of portraying different feelings so well. This post is so simple yet deepening and keeps me reading. :) Very good work, keep writing!

    -Alex Crowell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! When I post something I write it as if it were my journal. I am deep and thoughtful, but most of all, I'm human.
    I hope that one day I'll meet a person who's sweet, generous, and looks at the inside of people, and not by their looks. But until that happens I
    ll be living life at it's fullest.

    ~Ellie Dow

    ReplyDelete