Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friends- Jasmine Crespo (Please read if you have Friends!)

My friends will most likely kill me for posting videos of them. Friends are those who help you when you are down. I love all my friends. That is why two years ago I took videos of them. Memories are important to. These videos are of my friends Melissa Brummett and Marisa Bell. They've stood by me all these years, tell your friends that you love them, for, you never know what will happen next.
-Jasmine Crespo, NOTE: I'm the nerd holding the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Jasmine!
    I'm appalled!
    I appreciate that you love me enough to do that but I'm hiding behind a Coke bottle for Pete's sake!
    You big silly!

    Melissa T. Brummett
    P.S. I still love you but if anyone mocks me I will be greatly angered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prepare to die.

    I will only spare you if you post a nerdy vid of yourself as well. This does not include you waving into the camera!

    Marisa B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe. Don't kill her, I still want her as a friend!

    Taylor Tomlinson

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's to late! I'm plotting revenge as I type! Muhahaha!
    No pressure,
    Marisa B.

    ReplyDelete