Monday, January 31, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

My apologizes again on it being late. So today is the last letter of the normal alphabet, z. I am one of the "awesome" people who put a dash through their z's so if you don't, good for you but mine looks better. z.... zzz? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, oh sorry, it's not so late that I fell asleep on you just... yeah. Sleep is very important so (I'm being a hypocrite when I say this: GET SOME SLEEP!

Along with my advise I'd like to inform all those who care that I am no longer on Melissa's slap list for the reason I would be slapped (think Friday) no longer exists because I accepted the fact. I just need to duct tape my arm. Okay, here's my narrative!

Picture yourself on a stage, lights surrounding you and then out of the spotlight you see a faint blob... no, it is not Bob, but it is a letter, it is the letter z, sorrounded by the bright gorgous lights. Suddenly an angelic choir starts singing...

Okay, z isn't that important. I mean, sure it's an awesome letter but I might do a different thing next time it comes around.

So thanks to an anonymous tip, let's all sing the alphabet to the "Addams Family" song.
The alphabet *Clap Clap*
The alphabet*clap clap*
The alphabet, the alphabet the alphabet
abcdef-ghijklm-nopqrst-uv, wxyz (really fast)
the alphabet *clap clap*
the alphabet*clap clap*
the alphabet the alphabet the alphabet

Ha! I didn't even need to write it down to sing it!
How many of you guys know that the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune.
Please tell me you did not just sing it to make sure.

Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment