Thursday, January 13, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Guess what? It's late! Sorry but well... was busy, then lost track of time, started watching a musical and then ended up posting right now. I'm kinda stuck for the subject of "U" so rather than getting into an argument over the University of Utah and Brigham Young University, I'm going to focus on something that happened today that was funny. (By the way if I were doing the U of U vs. BYU thing, BYU would totally win.)
Pictured is Miss Ellie, the world's ugliest dog. Sadly she is dead right now so...sad. Moving on. U is for (though it is a really weird topic twist) Ugly! Now first off I need a mental note. Excuse me for a moment. *Mental note: somehow get revenge on Joe for calling me a double bagger, Peter is forgiven because he just agreed and he apologized to me.* For those of you in seminary you should know what a double bagger is: it is a girl that is so ugly that you need a bag to cover your face just in case the one on hers falls off. Okay, that wasn't the point of the lesson it's just a funny joke. Now Miss Ellie is ugly, I'm sorry but if you can see that dog as cute- you must have worse eyesight than me. (Really hard to do....) Now since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... eh, I got nothin'. Still, (sorry another mental note) *Ask Joe WHY HE CALLED ME A DOUBLE BAGGER!!!!!*
On the flip side, there are cute dogs too!
It was so hard to choose. They'wre so CUTE! Then I start twaking in a twilly voice and my heart just melts and they yawn and.... puppies! I love the fact that everyone talks to dogs in a baby voice! Even the toughest guy will break down and start cuddling with a cute dog and being lovey dovey and sweet and sigh..... See? Cute dogs are a whole lot better!

Surprisingly when I searched for world's cutest dog pictures on bing Miss Ellie showed up. I think some people were being sarcastic. Well, Today is my last post for the terms so:

Enjoy this last 26 ways to fail. Peter is moving periods and I'm going to be well.... in same 5th. I would reveal where my other friends/bloggers are going but that may give away their identities. So goodnight, sorry it's so late.

Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment