Friday, January 21, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome to You Have a Problem. Sorry about Tuesdays post, but I was busy with family in town. As promised, I am going to talk about my supposed scheme I discovered, and why my family hates me. Well, the scheme was a very cruel cruel trick. First let me talk about my family.
Being a penguin in my family, you have to live up to high expectations. The thing that you should know about my family, is that they are in charge of the Penguin Police. Yes, my family are the leaders of the Penguin Police. What you might not know, is that the Anti-SSS is not part of the Penguin Police. In fact, I was not allowed to be part of the Penguin Police. Well, let me go back a little more.
When I was young, a penguin in my family I was expected to learn certain things. I was expected to learn all about the Penguin Police, every member, and what every secret message was meant to mean. For example I know what Alpha 739423SR43 means and the difference between that and Alpha 739423SR44. Well, the problem was that I wasn't too interested in that. I was interested in food and cooking. I have always loved to cook, but that brings up another backstory, but I won't go into that. Well, my family was very disappointed in me and was not talked to for a year. Well, that was bad on its own, but after my family would talk to me, I went to my grandpa, who is in charge of the Penguin Police, to see if we could work things out, but as he was showing me all of the equipment, I accidentally shot him in the foot with a taser, and trying to shut off the taser, I accidentally increased the shock of it. Well, after that I was thrown out of my family and exiled for 5 years. After that, I started to get into the toast industry and everything that went with that. (The SSS was not around until later, or at least for as much as I know.) Anyway, I was finally trying to make things better with my family, and I made a feast for my family. All my family came, and we ate and had a good time until my cousin start convulsing on the ground and getting hives, and it turned out that he was allergic to the spinach in my salad, and he was rushed to the hospital in serious condition. Well after this, you can guess that I was thrown out again and I haven't seen my family since this week. Also there were many other accidents, but I won't go into those
Anyway, when my family came, they played a prank on me, and told me that all toasters had been eradicated by some sinister device, when I finally looked into this, I found out what my family was up to, and that was the end of that supposed scheme.
Well, I have explained everything so now I say goodbye.
Aninimous

No comments:

Post a Comment