Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lucky 13

It is now 2011. Today we are going to examine Patrick Suanda (because he felt left out after Wednesday). We'll start with some quotes.

Various quotes

"We already have everything planned..." ~Patrick Suanda z

"I have money. Lots of money." ~Patrick Suanda

"If you like toast, then I am the villain. If you dislike toast, then I am the greatest ally that you will ever have." ~Patrick Suanda

"Number six is for destroying Murray." ~Patrick Suanda

"Execute Order 66." ~Patrick Suanda (This order dispatches students to capture and enemy.)

"It could be me, for some secret sinister plot I have." ~Patrick Suanda

"I have more and less agents than you think." ~Patrick Suanda

Weren't those fun? Now this is the part were I usually examine and explain the preceding
section, but for today, I will let you puzzle it out by yourself. After all, Patrick is supposed to be mysterious, and if I give you all the answers it would be ruined.
Peter Rosen I must admit Patrick, I respect your work, but I just don't take your side on the argument. We are heading directly to an ultimate showdown. Be warned, Patrick. I am preparing myself. You have no idea how powerful I've become, and since Aninimous doesn't seem good enough to be your arch nemesis, I will fill that spot. You may be rich, you may be powerful, you may be mysterious, but I don't fear you. The battle for toast is just beginning, Patrick. If you think your SSS army is enough to defeat me, it's not. If you think that you can outsmart me, you are wrong. If you believe that I am inferior to you, you are a fool. Remember Patrick, I am not defeated easily. If you consider this to be a threat, it is one. If you consider it to be a promise, it is one. I'm coming for you, Patrick. Are you ready?

7 comments:

  1. Hah! Peter, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. I will applaud your effort thought. Your, completely misguided efforts, but applaud them anyway. I look forward to seeing you fall.
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is on, Patrick. It is on. I look forward to seeing you eat your words. Anyway, how did that incompetent Aninimous secure an column on this blog, while you didn't manage it? I think you'd do just as good of a job. And there hasn't been enough evil since >:D disappeared. By the way, were you responsible for his disappearance?

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter quick question, why is there just a random "z" placed after the first quote?

    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! Like I will tell you. What has or has not happened is up to you to figure out.
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What!?! Peter! I thought that we were friends! Now you just go ditch me, and take over my arch nemesis. I can't believe you. I am now against you and Patrick. (Oh this will be hard.)
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way Patrick, check the comments on the previous Lucky 13.

    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who says the 'z' was random? Aninimous, you weren't capable of such a contest. I don't want you to get hurt. And this also applies to going against me. I might just steal Santa from you. I don't want to be the bad guy, but what is necessary is necessary. I still want to see a Patrick Suanda article, even if it's just a one-time guest article.

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete