Thursday, January 20, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Sorry, sorry, sorry it's late. I kind of have an excuse do to the fact I haven't had a free second this afternoon to post. Oh well today is a lovely Thursday on a short week. Tomorrow is bowling and we just can all relax. The letter today is w. One friend in particular knows the recent history of Where's Waldo. Oh well, too bad. Today is Websites. Now, you are all familiar with the Web right? I hope so, otherwise I'd be worried how you are looking at this. Now Murray District has 10 Schools. Grant Elementary, Horizon Elementary, Liberty Elementary, Longview Elementary, McMillan Elementary, Parkside Elementary, Viewmont Elementary, Hillcrest Jr. High, Riverview Jr. High, Murray High. If you would take a quick look at the websites, you can easliy see which ones are the best. Personally I like Murray High's. This was just an interesting tidbit. Well I think we all need sleep so, goodnight.


Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment