Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lucky 13

I'm glad to see that Aninimous is back in the game. I'm also fine with the fact that Patrick Suanda's arch nemesis is Aninimous again. I'm not thrilled about how he announced it, and I still doubt that he could take on Patrick in single combat, but for now I won't do anything about it.

Anyway, the Jellyfish Ambassador is still a mystery. Patrick Suanda's identity is still a secret, and the anti-SSS is still failing to get the job done. I would say more, but I have to go.

Peter Rosen

And Aninimous: While you were storming the base with Patrick inside it, the International Toast Headquarters was wiped off the face of the earth. Sorry, but life has its disappointments.

P.S. I couldn't stop them because I was too busy defending toast factory 228737045. It was defended successfully, but there is still the problem of the ITH suddenly disappearing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it depends on what you mean by wiped off the face of the earth. Does that mean it went BOOM! and now it's just ash, or does it mean it suddenly disappeared off the radar? That could radically change the situation.

    ReplyDelete