Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keepin' My Spark Alive, by Otdom Polson

Well, for starters, I should post blogs more often.
Second, I need to have more enthusiasm. 9th grade is really important, and I need to up my game. I can boost my spirits with some gaming (but of course!), but only after I have completed my assignments. That way, it will feel more rewarding. I do so love rewards, after all.
Third, I should make sure I am not stressed out. This does not mean I can just forget about anything, but rather, forget about the less important things. That way, my work will seem a lot easier and I can keep my sanity!

I am being honest here; it's easy to set goals. It's hard to actually achieve them. I must remind myself that school is for my benefit. School is not something that is forced on you; it's supposed to help you. I constantly forget this fact, but... I need determination. I need the will to succeed. Of course I won't stay on the right track all the time, but I must promise myself never to forget that I indeed have a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment