Friday, January 28, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome.
Today I have some bad news to report. First off, Jasmine (The real one... I think) has joined the SSS. As you all know we have lost a possible agent and is a terrible loss.
In other news, the out of the 21 agents we captured on Tuesday, we finally got one of them to talk. He told us all of what Patrick previous plan was to destroy the toast in Murray, although we had guessed much of it. We had finally seemed to be getting somewhere and it seemed like we could get the advantage. The agent, whose name we found out was Cody, was just about to tell us what he knew about the next scheme, when all of a sudden, the window in the room broke and a dart flew right into Cody's neck, and he died from poison. As I looked up, I saw two people, one I recognized to be Patrick Suanda and the other to be one of his goons. I whipped out my taser and shot at Patrick, but it missed and caught Patrick's henchman. Patrick shot another poison dart into the guys neck so he couldn't talk, and ran away. Obviously Patrick did not want to let us hear what Cody was just about to tell us, and shot him before he had the chance. This is a very tragic loss for us, but I am sure that Patrick will not escape next time.
So long for now.
Aninimous

1 comment:

  1. I believe you may have a slight problem as well. Do you mean to sign this as "Anonymous" or "Aninimous"?
    I would be so inclined to believe it is Anonymous.
    Do have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete