Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You Have a Problem

Welcome to what is now, NOT, You Have a Problem. This is now, Patrick Suanda, not that pathetic Aninimous. I have come to inform you that the end of toast is near, very near. I must admit getting here was fun. That Aninimous put up protections so that I could not post on here, but I was able to get past, and now I have rewired it so that Aninimous can't get on. So now that i am here, what should I talk about. Reasons to join the SSS, why I hate toast, what my master plan is. I think that I will talk about the first topic, but as for why I hate toast, the truth is... ah nevermind, you won't understand anyway. Anyway, reasons to join the SSS.
1. We are winning this war, so why be on the losing side.
2. We have money, lots and lots, of money.
3. We have just captured Santa Claus again, and you can demand many of the things you want.
4. We have already destroyed many places, such as Antartica, Australia, and some other small places, like Cyprus, New Zealand, and most of Russia. Also Murray is in the process of being destroyed as well, and if you have to, we can always take some... destructive methods.
5. We have a cool acronym.
6. We offer you fame and fortune.
Do I need to give more reasons than that.
You do not realize the true magnitude of our schemes. If you are alive to witness them, you will realize that you should of joined us when you had the chance.
For all of you undecided people. Think wisely before you choose.
Patrick Suanda
P.S. Something that I find amusing, is P.S. are my initials.

2 comments:

  1. No!!! Not Russia. Actually, now that I think about Russia, Russia can go die in a hole. It's existence made about 18-25 people have to do a report on it. Congratulations on destroying toast in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Patrick, I HATE YOU!!! I have spend the last four hours trying to get on this blog and write something, and then it ends up, that I can't do a real post, just a stinking COMMENT!!! Now I have to do MY post on a comment!!! So here I go.
    Hello and welcome to the comment version of the real You Have a Problem.
    Here I am going to talk about my troubles and successes of today. As you all know, Patrick made it so that i could not post, and try as I could, I could not get in. So here I have been for hours trying to hack my way in. What I did find, was the IP number of the computer that Patrick had used to block me, and when I tracked that number, I found the location of the computer he was using. I then sent out all of my agents out to capture Patrick and his goons. When they got there, they found a base, and when we invaded and captured, we captured 42 enemy SSS agents. Patrick Suanda was there, but he did escape unfortunatly, and blew up all of the computers, so there is no information that we could get, but, we did capture many agents.
    Patrick I say this to you. I am no longer afraid of you. I am coming for you, and will hunt you and every single one of your agents down, and capture all of them. And then when I get a hold of you oh, you won't want to know what I will do to you. Don't think I don't see what you are doing, it is just impossible for me to believe it. I never thought that that would happen, but I will do whatever it takes to stop you and all of your associates.
    Patrick Suanda, be warned you are going down.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete