Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You Have A Problem

Hello and welcome. We are here after the holidays, and now Patrick Suanda is back up to his dastardly deeds. His minions are out in force again all over Murray. Jessica Morpen, your first job is to capture as many SSS agents as possible. I have seen many of them in force around the movie theaters. If you can do that, then great.
Patrick, Jasmine brings up a question. Are you really just a scrooge, that has had bad childhood experiences. If you are you should just tell us, and we can stop all of this nonsense.
Also, you do not think that Aninimous is my real name. I know my parents had bad choices of names, but I did not think that they did that bad. I can't believe you don't think that this is my real name.
Anyway, Santa is safe now and in our custody. Well, now I have some quotes for you guys to figure out.
1. Let me get you up to speed. We know nothing. Now you are up to speed.

2. And I do speak English. Oh Really. Prove it.

3. What do you think this is?
A tape recorder?
No. It only looks like a tape recorder. It's actually a pen.

4. What is the password!
Ambargur.

You have to say these all in a French accent.
That is all for now.
Aninimous

2 comments: