Friday, December 17, 2010

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome.

I am doing this a little bit early, because I have finished all of my work for now. Now onto the real news. Marisa Bell has in fact been captured by the"Marble Sail" and Allie Neff has been broken out of prison as well. This is very bad news, but the good news is that we are closing in on the location of Patrick Suanda, Kevin the Driver, Ron Petrese, Santa Claus and Peter Rosen. We expect to get them back in the next couple of days. Also, the children across the world are still revolting against their fellow students. We are hoping to get Santa back, so the revolts stop. Also, I have a riddle, I sometimes do riddles when I am stressed. Here it is.
How long is a Chinese man.
Well, so long for now.
Aninimous
P.S. Please answer my question on a previous post.

1 comment: