Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You Have a Problem

We have some very urgent news (urgent enough to not give you a greeting). Santa Claus has been captured!!!!!!! This is very bad for many reasons.
1. He did not finish the list of people in the SSS.
2. He had leftover cookies and milk (I am not really sure why that is bad, but work with me.).
3. Hmmm... I thought that there was a third reason, having to do something with presents... I can't remember right now, maybe I will remember it later. It isn't like it matters, the first two are the most important ones (especially number 2... wait is that backwards, oh well.). Well, a group of students infiltrated our base and kidnapped Santa Claus, along with the fake santa with a fake beard, the really freckled one, and a handful of the other fakes. Santa was working on a list of the people in the SSS and only got three of them listed before he was kidnapped. The names are
Kevin the driver (that's what he wrote)
>=D
Re (He never finished that name.)
As you can tell, this list is not very helpful, because we already knew the first two were in the SSS, and he did not finish the name of the third. Also we found a note that santa must of dropped that says
"Put secret plans in action. None must know"
We do not know what this means, but we are trying everything we can to get Santa Claus back. If anyone has any information on where he is, or what the note means, then I urge you to tell me to help out. Oh!! I figured the reason it is bad that Santa is gone, I never got his autograph. Anyway, we must find Santa at all costs.
Aninimous

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I take great pride in capturing Santa. Also, that note was mine not Santa's... , and I should stop talking now.
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a silly little mouse. I have never once been a member of the SSS, as Patrick can testify, though i have been involved. Like i said, i follow no man. I would only ever be in something if it benefits me or if im their leader. Obviously you should know that by now. Get your facts straight, or leave.

    >:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Santa wrote the list, and at least I capitalize my I's. Yea, I went there, I pulled that card.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support Aninimous on this one. Capitalize your I's. Sorry boss, I know I'm not supposed to be on Aninimous's side, but I get really annoyed when somebody types 'i' instead of 'I'. You'll forgive me, No?

    Ron Petrese

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will forgive you. ONLY, because it has nothing to do with toast and our super secret plans.
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete