Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome. I have good news. Jasmine Crespo is now on our side. She has decided to join us after a very long debate between me and Patrick Suanda (If you haven't read the 84 comment yet, I warn you, it might take an hour or so to read the whole thing.). Other good news, is that we are very close to Peter's destination, and will have him back in the next day at most. In other news, we now know that Patrick Suanda is attempting an attack on Murray and have seen many of him goons, busy. We have seen them going to almost every building in Murray and running back out. We have found nothing unusual in the place they were at. We have captured three members, but they are not saying anything. Also, I have heard of another organization. There call themselves Soft, or S of T, or something like that. They say that they go where the toast goes, but I am not really sure. They seem to be on our side, but I can't really tell. I will inform you when I know more about this organization. I warn everybody in Murray of what is going on, and I hate to say this, but your friends, might in fact be your enemy. We cautious.
Aninimous

4 comments:

  1. Aninimous, I'm sorry to inform you of this but that wasn't me. I don't know who you were talking to that day but it wasn't me. Didn't you notice I didn't put my last name? It was an imposter. I'm neutral right now remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn forgot my name. Stupid computer.
    -Jasmine Crespo
    (as is the comment above)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is very good news. Even if you have not joined me (yet), you are not with Aninimous and his pathetic organization. You will always be welcome in the SSS.
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, you said that it was an imposter. I am really confused now. I didn't send this imposter, so who did. Hmm. Hmm. Really, they got started very quickly. Jasmine (future SSS member) be careful of any member of the "S of T"
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete