Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome back. We have some very bad news. (This seems to be a trend now doesn't it?) Kids all over the world, have heard that Santa Claus has been captured, and are very very mad. When they heard it was at the fault of the SSS, the kids started to attack fellow classmates, thinking that they might be SSS members. This has been catastrophic, as 26 have major injuries.
In other news, I have been trying to make a treaty to set Santa Claus free, but I have not been able to contact the SSS, so that has gone nowhere yet. Also I have decide to make up names for SSS members in my spare time.
George Eliot
Toni Morrison
Anton Chekhov See if you can tell me where these names are from.
Anyway we think that we are closing in on the locaiton of Santa Claus and will have him back soon.
Aninimous

4 comments:

  1. Well, since no one has answered my question, I take it I am the only one who knows.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled location wrong. Too many errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are authors. 2 are girls. One Russian. One a playwright (Yay!) Other went under a false name. Oh ye of little faith.

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also the quotes of the pictures on this very blog.
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete