Monday, December 6, 2010

26 Ways to Fail

Sorry it's late guys, I was sorta busy and was going to post an hour ago but fell asleep. So today's letter is L. Three main things pop into my head when I think of l. Life, lies and love. LIFE: In life you live. Lies: everyone lies but that doesn't make it right. Sometimes people lie unintentionally. Love: take it as you want it is an extrememely complicated word that can stretch from loving a friend to crush (if you have one) I should probably elaborate but I don't trust myself right now. L is amazing (concidering I have two of them in my full name). Well, actually it isn't that amazing. Until next time, Sorry, I really would write more guys but I feel like I'm about to pass out. I need to stop complaining as well. I'll Kinda elaborate more, you can love someone as a friend but not exactly love them as in you want to marry them or you can just have romantic love to an extent. I don't think that was right. No it wasn't. Oh well just, DISREGARD ANYTHING I SAY. Oh yeah. *NOTICE: content of this post may be very odd and not make any sense due to that fact that I am a bit loopy. Not as bad as Mr. Earl 2 years ago, that was truely scary. See you guys tomorrow. Oh yes, Add Alison to the list of winners, I'll talk about it more at school.
Jasmine Crespo

1 comment:

  1. Life, Lies and Love? Haha I think of loins...my favorite animal. Have you ever written a post on animals? Maybe you should write "m'' on a mongoose. Those animals are pretty interesting. Please, take this into consideration.
    Love,
    A Concerned Classmate

    ReplyDelete