Monday, December 13, 2010

26 Ways to Fail

Well today is n. If this is playing in your head you should be scared. But sing along anyway!

F is for Friends who do stuff together!

U is for you and me!!

N is for anywhere and anytime at all (down here in the deep blue sea)
Or for any SSS members out there...
F is for fire through all the houses(?)!
U is for Uranium.. bombs...
N is for NO SURVIVORS WHEN YOU--
Just Kidding. N is for... Nothing. (to fail do nothing) So here is NOTHING...
Okay, so it's not really nothing, for those of you able to read this I think I have solved Ron Peterese's Puzzle. or the "Sunda" Puzzles. So Quiz me cyborg that is imitating Peter Rosen at the moment....So What should I talk about? Nemisies? Hmm... I know! NAUGHTY and NICE. I have been taken abroad by all the recent SSS activities going on... it's almost like it's rehearsed! Yes that's it! the Elves have been in on it all along!! So are you naughty? or nice? I like to believe I am nice with a tinge of naughty because I tend to like to push people's buttons for humor. (only when I'm bored of course) Taylor can testify to this. Such as.......
GREETINGS CITEZENS OF MAYCOMB, AS YOU KNOW ATTICUS FINCH IS REPRESENTING TOM ROBINSON IN THE CASE AGAINST BOB EWELL.
Taylor, have you screamed yet?
Or this bothers me a lot.....
Hello, i am >:D. i NEVER capitalize my i's when i'm supposed to. i'm SO challenged with grammar the the simplicity of the SHIFT key eludes me. So ask me a question. i KNOW i can answer it without capitalizing any i's. It's amazing how much i bother Jasmine with this. (note that was not real but it had a point)
I'm not sure what bothers Aninimous besides the fact that the SSS is taking over and has taken many of his dear friends. (not including Jessica Morpen)
>:D, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION!
(ridiculous, unnecessary, redundant and rhetorical are possible though. )
So last thing that is naughty/annoying....
P.S. WHO IS CONCERNED CLASSMATE!!
REAVEAL YOURSELF PLEASE!
Jasmine Crespo

2 comments:

  1. Jasmine, I suggest you don't go to school tomorrow.

    Molly Annott Rinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU! WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!

    ReplyDelete