Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lucky 13

Christmas is back on! Oh yeah did I mention I escaped? Henri (that's Ron by the way-Henri Verdivekt) really didn't even put up that much of a fight. It was easy. Santa will be free until Christmas-I guarantee it. Beyond that, well, the SSS is a powerful organization. And after Christmas, I am officially de-associating myself with the anti-SSS. They simply do not get the job done. I will be a partner with the SofT. They seem promising

Merry Christmas!
Peter Rosen

1 comment:

  1. Peter! I have mixed feelings about you. I am so glad that Santa and you excaped, but now you are abandoning us! You helped to create this organization, and are now leaving it. Why? Also, how can you even join the S of T. I mean, you are not a teacher, how can you join the society of teachers. Peter, please reconsider.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete