Thursday, December 23, 2010

26 Ways to Fail

Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Forget the alphabet! Today is 26 Ways to Fail:
Christmas Special!
I was originally going to have a video of me making a Christmas food but that failed. So instead I'm going to improvise. Christmas is a time for family. Speaking of, my grandparents are staying with me until Sunday! I love them... but with love comes taunt as all of you know.:) My grandma's hair color is interesting this holiday... It's Peach! I am now addicted to chocolate because I received a lot of it for Christmas and got some homemade chocolate treats from my chocolate making Great Aunt Betty. I really want to thank all of my friends for everything.
Please this holiday: FORGET ABOUT THE SSS AND THE ANTI-SSS! ALSO SOFT! Okay. Please guys this is a very special day! It's Christmas Eve Eve! Sing a whole bunch of carols!
Please someone learn "Baby it's cold outside" because I have it stuck in my head and I really want to sing it. Enjoy your break guys! AND ENTER MY CONTEST.
Jasmine Crespo
P.S.
Monday is q for Questions so ask me some questions. I don't care how many or what the content. I know I'm going to pay for it but I'll anwer anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment