Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Christmas Dilemma

Santa Claus came this morning, and went just as quickly, leaving behind presents and candy galore. The festivities were fun, and it was the best day of the year, and no one even remembered the bulging stocking that was shoved in a corner throughout the busy day. Now here I sit, staring at my boatload of candy, from Santa and from friends (especially one friend in particular) and wonder how on earth I am going to dispose of it. I cannot eat it all, that's for certain, lest I become 30 pounds heavier in one week, but I cannot just leave it sitting in the open, and my family will not even be able to eat it all. So what should I do with it? No one can let good candy go to waste....
*Please comment


-Aurora

1 comment:

  1. Send it to the SSS, anti-SSS or SofT. Especially anti-SSS concidering they don't have that much funding and Aninimous is fond of candy.

    ReplyDelete