Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lucky 13

Ah yes, as you can see in the following link, Peter revealed a bit too much about the SSS.

http://honors9th.blogspot.com/2010/12/lucky-13_04.html

To make a long story short, we captured him. I am now trying to imitate his style, and I am doing a good job, no?

Anyway, he threatened to break my other arm, leg, eye, etc. if I did not let him go, so I have found a loophole for everyone. If you solve a series of puzzles, I will let him go. If not, he's toast. You see what I did there? The pun works because he is toast, and we're trying to stop the toast industry. Ingenious, No?

Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Red, Orange. Just put them in chronological order.

That's all for today.

Ron Petrese

(Yes, it's just Peter Rosen mixed up, but it would be foolish to give you my real name, No?)


Later is now. The rest of the clue is as follows:

Patrick Suanda is the best, but A man is only as wise as his...uh...wisdom. As you can see, I was enjoying myself a bit too much that day. You might ask why this is important, and to be honest, it's not. Blah, blah, blah.

If this doesn't make sense, deal with it. *Insert evil laugh here*

By the way, I am officially calling these The Suanda Puzzles! Ingenious, No?

Ron Petrese

*Insert evil laugh that slowly fades to nothingness here*

5 comments:

  1. You guys are strange... very strange.
    Love, a Concerned Classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I solved the puzzle! Let Peter go! (What's with everyone re arranging everyone's name? That was my thing!)
    Jessica Morpen
    (Jasmine Crespo Re arranged)
    P.S.
    My re arranged name is better.
    Good job Peter defending yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh... I just reread that fake last name and it sounded really close to Peitre... aka the worst dance parnter in the history of elementary school. Jordan Peitre... *Shiver...*
    Jessica Morpen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not want a puzzle named after me unless it is up to my caliber. I want these puzzles to be improved, or else.
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Peterosen,
    Your creativeness is hilarious, yet just a little (or maybe a lot...) different.
    Love,
    A Concerned Classmate

    ReplyDelete