Friday, December 24, 2010

Who Have a Problem

MERRY CHRISTMAS eve. I hope that you are all excited for christmas. Both me and Patrick Suanda have decided to stop our war... for now. So, Patrick told me that he did not have any evil schemes planned. Although one thing he did do was sing a song. Here is goes.
You see Valentines is torture and my birthday is a mess
New Year's is a lot of noise, and Arbor Days a pest
Halloweens, a horror, but I guess I must confess, that I really don't hate Christmas.
You see Flag Day is infernal, April Fools is just a bore.
Mardi Gras a waste unless you own candy store
All these other holidays I can admit that I abhor, but I really don't hate Christmas.
Now it isn't that I like it at the most I feel ambivalent,
but should I really just destroy it, I admit, that I am still on the fence, it makes me tense!
From the evil scientist community, i'm sure to get ejected,
but for Christmas I can seem to summon, any true objective
I mean what is there to hate, I mean its really so subjective
Thought I really don't hate Christmas
I hate puppy dogs, and kittens, I hate flowers in the spring
Heck, I even hate the sunshine, and the birdies when they sing,
I can work up animosity for almost anything, but I really don't hate Christmas.
Thought my childhood was atrocious, Christmas never was that bad you see.
So the most that I can muster is complete and total apathy... whats wrong with me.
How can I prove that I'm and evil villain worth his salt, that with a holiday so jolly, I can't even find a fault
If I didn't feel ambiguous I'd launch a big assault,
but I really don't hate Christmas. (This is all from memory so I might be wrong.)

I don't have, or feel like writing anything else for now so
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Aninimous

3 comments:

  1. *jellyfish are waving tentacles to the song and are extremely angered when it comes to an end. rage boils through their water filled sacs and they attack aninimous, unhappy that they're song is ended*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it "Who have a problem" instead of "You have a problem"?
    -Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aninimous! What is my fisrt mission?
    -Jessica Morpen
    (Sorry I was impersonating Jasmine but come on! Forgive me.)

    ReplyDelete