Friday, December 3, 2010

You Have a Problem

First of all, I want to officially be mad at Jasmine, because she got me sick, and incapacitated in bed for 4 hours. Peter, I have had the urge to dance like a penguin, but is that supposed to be unusual for me.
Hello and welcome, I am sorry that this is so late (see above). So far, I have not discovered any plots by the SSS, but I have seen Patrick Suanda comment. This is disturbing because, I have protected this website from everyone except the students in Honors 9th, and the teacher, to try and keep Patrick Suanda and his minions from finding out what we know (yes >=D, I called you a minion.). Since that was a failure, I ask all information on Patrick Suanda that anyone of you might know. I want names, locations plans, anything that will exploit Patrick Suanda and his group of cronies (Yes, know I called you a crony (I am not sure how it is spelled)). We have a toll number that you can call to report anonymously, (No, I do no mean Aninimously). The number is 1-800-anti-sss. I repeat 1-800-anti-sss. We need any information that you have. Please, the future of the toast industry is in your hands.
Aninimous

3 comments:

  1. Offically mad at me? Oh well... Well it's not like I do it on purpose! This stupid cough has been the end of me... It was bad, got better for one day then got worse.
    -Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What way do you wish to die mouse? Though I am accociated with this patrick, i take orders from no man.

    >:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a mouse! I a penguin, who will take you, and the SSS down, if it is the last thing I do.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete