Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lucky 13

I got an answer for my first clue, so here's the next one:

We had a little Christmas party at SSS headquarters, and all five of us there brang a treat. The people in attendance were:

Myself
Peter Rosen
Patrick Suanda
Santa Claus
Kevin the Driver

The treats brought were:

Toast
Milk and Cookies
Eggs
Ham
Pie

Each treat was a distinctive color as follows:

Blue
Orange
Green
Purple
Red

To solve this puzzle you have to tell me who brought the toast and what color it was. Here are your clues:

1. Santa brought milk and cookies
2. Neither the eggs nor the ham was green.
3. Kevin didn't bother to cook the eggs.
4. Patrick Suanda didn't bring the toast, but he did bring the red food item.

That's all. Good luck.

Ron Petrese

*Insert evil laugh that slowly fades to nothingness here.*

1 comment:

  1. Logic puzzles? I love logic puzzles! I can actually solve them.
    -Jasmine

    ReplyDelete