Thursday, December 2, 2010

26 Ways to Fail



"Read between the lines"~ ?

Okay this has been a very... intersting week... Well I still can't post any pictures because my brother hasn't... nevermind it isn't important. Well today's letter is K! I'm not sure what to do for k besides honor the Anti-SSS agent who is a kangaroo. (Oh yes, I can't post any of my pictures that I had orginally, I just have to get new ones.) This is a secret message! Yay!Kangaroos are a fine and noble creatures... Oh well, the dog competition :)has offically ended. I think.I'd like to announce:) a 3 way tie! Pippin, Morla, and Sadie .... Keep reading.. (Yes I stole this idea Peter)
I have never really met one so I can't really tell you. Well that's all I can think up about kangaroos... What else is there that starts with a K? Kellog's brand... but to discuss that would mean... The SSS is taking over the world... that seems kinda obvious but... Then again most people don't:) notice the obvious. I'm NOT GOING THERE Please, enter my Rube Goldberg contest. Or this will be no fun. It's not as late for me to post today so I have no idea... the only thing running through my head right now is: Mouth to beak! Mouth to beak! Mouth to mouth? WHAT IT'S A CHICKEN!I finally gave Peter his prize for winning my last competition... Sorry for mispelling your identity >:D, Aninimous.... (take that how you will) To end this rant..... Okay, I'm sick:) this week and have:) horrible bad luck, well especially :)this week so that's almost it because someone has to prove to Mrs. Lippincott that there is a fire
Jasmine Crespo. Only Taylor would get that. Goodbye Esteban.,.. Pepter, :)saying Ickaboo didn't make me mad, I was just.... over smileyand jokey? >:D, I will seek revenge.... Just kidding. :)
P.S.
Count the smiles
Have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. So called the 3-way tie xD You are too nice for your own good.

    Taylor Tomlinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not the first person to say that.
    CALL ME PERSON OR I WILL GO INSANE!
    -Chef Boyardee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...yes! Seek the revenge! That is just one more step to the dark side! (yes i might have the force, but no im not old and wrinkly)

    >:D

    ReplyDelete