Friday, April 15, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome to You Have a Problem.
I have nothing new to say about the war. (I still think Peter is to scared to do anything.)
I would like to talk about days that just make people happy and excited.
Do you ever have days where you are pumped?
Do you ever feel like the simplest thing makes you laugh?
Do you feel like nothing fun happened until you think back about it?
Some random examples (or not so random to a person) of what makes me laugh are:
Wanting to make your bus driver kick you out of the bus to see what others would do. (My favorite)
Having a quiet old man try to talk over the loud radio
Wanting to have someone make the loudest sound they can to be kicked out of the bus.
Making up random stories about mopeds and moles/mold.
Having police set you free for good behavior before you get to jail. (My other favorite)
Having one person sing a duet.
Giving a funeral to crackers.
Being three people at one funeral.

These are some examples I have. Reply with some things that make you laugh.
Aninimous

No comments:

Post a Comment