Monday, April 4, 2011

"A Light in Night" by Savannah Weaver

Night was a very hard book to read. Everyday I had to force myself to sit down and go through a section of it. However, when it was finished I felt a sense of accomplishment. I had gotten through. During Night there seemed to be no hope. Yet every once and a while, little stars would become visible, like Juliek and the French girl. With those signs of hope, Wiesel seemed to be able to push past the drowning darkness he lived in and further into the night. As night ended, dawn began to approach until he was finially free from the constraints of his prison.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! savannah i love the way that you related the stars to actual people! awesome job! I love the last line! it is so descriptive!
    McKenzie Stauffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats amazing! You took a different approach to this and I love it! You used amazing imagery! One of the best ones on here!-Berkley Mitchell(:

    ReplyDelete