Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome to You Have a Problem.
Jasmine, I have no clue now why the Penguin Police want you. Also, it wasn't theoretically "your" car. I am so sorry for everything.
Peter Peter Peter. I thought that you were the good guy. I believed that you were a friend of mine, and apparently my family has been after you for three years! As to why my family can always find you. Steven and other SSS agents tried to free Patrick Suanda, but they didn't succeed. Although, three Penguin Police were injured, and much of the base is now covered in teddy bears. Can, I ask why? Well, when Steven and the other agents retreated, he dropped the dog, the one that acts nice and sweet. He also dropped a piece of paper, that had many addresses. That is how they have been able to find you.
Well have to go now.
Aninimous

1 comment:

  1. You get the phrase Steven. Though it is technically not my car. But I wouldn't be one to talk seeing as you are a penguin and have to have your cars specially made or have a driver!

    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete