Monday, April 11, 2011

Moo, Shipoopi, and Shoopuf

All right; three things.

First of all, I would like to talk about some Japanese words, me being an anime geek. "Itadakimasu" means "let's eat". I think it's formal; like a tradition. It is said whenever the family is sitting down to eat.
"Junjou" means "pure", or "honest". People have a hard time with honestly expressing themselves. I learned this word from a song! ^_^
"Yare yare" means "good grief". I heard it in animes. Apparently, it is infamous. Shall someone research that?

Second... @#*$%&*^!!!! Oh. I'm automatically stupid because I have nothing smarter to say. However, is there such a thing as something "smart to say"? Sure, there are times when we say the right thing at the right time, and that's considered smart. The gesture itself is smart, not what we say. And since when have words had any sort of intelligence? I suppose that some words sound smarter than others, but... Well.... When did swearing become something "stupid" to say? I suppose they sound like cacophonies... Maybe it's their definitions that's so bad? Ah well. I think that due to the fact that I am watching The Simpsons right now, I can't think of anything else to say. Hmm...

Third..! Illusion! Illusion is something, but also nothing. It is confusing and vague. I have heard that eternity is an illusion. Eternity is an illusion because there is no such thing. Everything must come to an end. Love, or so I have heard, is an illusion. Love contradicts itself. It puts people in danger, or can save them from it. Love remedies pain, but without it, one's heart would ache.

Okay. Now I must get back to my homework... (sob) Sayonara. Ciao. Bonne nuit.
-Mr. O

No comments:

Post a Comment