Monday, April 11, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Hello my friends! Well today was a wonderful day wasn't it? Besides the murders* I almost committed today it went just splendidly. I don't have much time today so I'll get on to it. Today's letter is J. Oddly enough last time I did J it was on a Monday too. Later on I'll rig up an elaborate trap for this. J is for.... Well..... Jokers? Scary little clowns? Jasmine? My name and also a flower... Jelly? Goes well on toast. Jam? See Jelly. Junebug... self explanatory. Jumping ____? Fill in the blank or I can't help you. Well just remember bloggers, this week is election week and there are some awesome people running for Sophomore Rep and MAG. So tomorrow is the assembly, may the best man/ woman win! Any suggestions for posts by the way? I know I'm not in this weird feud that Aninimous and Peter are in... Writing again Thursday!


Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment