Thursday, April 7, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Greetings, and welcome to 26 Ways to Fail. Today's all important letter is well it's supposed to be R but frankly I'm tired of writing with themes. So instead I'll put my research I have been doing for the past 3 days to use. Ladies of HJH, yes you have probably already participated in this so look out for your entires. All are assorted in random order.

Men:
This is a list complied of traits girls like in guys and want. My suggestion. Grab some if you don't. Yes this is random but I wasn't sure when this would be of use. Here I'll make it have an r in it. READ AND REPLY. It is in a random order that only the writer can decode! So ha! And these were taken straight from girls at HJH!

Women:
If you have comments, concerns or more comment. (Yes I know that this is not my usual topics or even an area I go into but I need to expand more)Sorry if it repeats and some apply to the girl...


The List * THIS ALSO APPLIES TO THE GIRL
Respectful
Sweet
Funny
Going somewhere in life
Honest
Listens to you
Has respect for you
Is going on a mission
Wants to be married in the temple
Wants to have a family
Has an education
MATURE
cure
fun to be around
Will always love you
Mormon
black hair
Brown or blue eyes
at least 6ft tall
muscles
long thin nose
recognizes that I'm the boss
Smart
Believes in ghosts
HOT! HOT! HOT!
Healthy
Likes rock music
Loves me for me
Straight teeth
likes WWE
Has a decent job that pays okay
Likes dogs
Willing to squish spiders for me
Is good with kids (So I don't have to be)
Is polite to my family even when I'm not, but always backs me up
Handyman
Has a cool name.
Must be aware of how I'm feeling and when I'm not in the mood to do anything
Protective (Heroic, not freaky)
He needs to be:
Smart
kind
funny
humble
modest
sweet
sincere
loving
fun
approptite
LDS
faithful
honest
respectful
forgiving
committed
hardworking
a good leader
talented
unselfish
cute
a good brother
fit
He needs to have: a testimony
values
Goals, loves music
loves writing
loves
learning
leadership skills
a song in his heart
the gospel
college degree
loves singing
Simple home skills
loves sports
He needs to: Uphold his priesthood
plan and go on a mission
not swear
respect me
be kind to all
clean (aka chores)
love my family
love me
understand me
not judge
be able to listen to a song over and over again
a bit OCD
active
Needs to like:
Me
SItting out at night
talking
music
singing
writing
dancing
baked goods
soccer
swimming
basketball
videogames
dogs
computers
my crazy ideas
to try new things
Kissing
listen to me
a cute smile


You guys can make a list for our girls if you want revenge. Sorry, I was bored.
Sincerely,


Jasmine Crespo

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Jasmine? You do realize that not everyone is LDS right? There are a lot of guys that aren't LDS and fill in what I look for. At least there were in Minneasota, but as almost EVERYONE is LDS in the state of Utah I can't give you an example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I did put a disclaimer that it does not apply to every girl okay? I'm sorry if it is so wrong. Personally I do not see anything wrong with being LDS because I am. I asked the honest opinion of girls in our school. I asked you for yours also. So I'll edit my post when I get it. I was just listing things okay? Just because it's a school blog doesn't make anything wrong. I'm not bringing religion into this. And I can give you plenty of examples for the last part of your comment. If need be I'll take down my post. But, as it stands, I'm sticking by what I wrote.

    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete