Monday, April 4, 2011

The Light in the Night by Stephanie Johnson

Elie Wiesel went through many terrible situations that helped him to grow stronger. Through all of his hardships, his father was always there, helping him along the way. Night helped me to appreciate my own family in a different way. As the book went on, I realized how hard it must have been to have gone through what Elie did. I learned that if you look hard enough, there will always be a light shining somewhere in your own life. You don't need to go through a concentration camp to figure that out.

2 comments:

  1. This is very deep Steph. I totally felt the same way about helping my father :) --- Maddie Olsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of what a light in night was! I totally agree with you about the part if you look hard enough you will find a light. Great Job!

    ~Spencer D.

    ReplyDelete