Monday, April 4, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Testing... Testing... Sorry I'm trying to do something new. If you guys haven't read 26 Ways to Fail before, I highly suggest you do. Today is P....hmmm what did I do last time? Oh...Now I remember. I highly suggest you click on this link. :)
(The smiley face)
Okay, the thing I was doing new is this... (Fanfare playing loudly....) Look at end of this post. Who does it say it is written by, not WRITER, but JASMINE CRESPO. Yes I finally got lazy enough to do it so I wouldn't have to switch between my email and this one. It's not that common but I like messing with technology. So since we already did so many things on p last time. (CLICK ON THE LINK ALREADY!!) really you should read it, it has the most comments on the blog, 85... well I think. Also, most likely all of you are reading because you are doing your homework. Basically we have two handfuls of people on the blog now!YAY! Okay that was a little much.... here. yay. Okay that should work. Also, after escaping AGAIN from prison. (What's the excuse this time Aninimous??) I got to sleep. A lot. So P is for.....


PURPLE!


My friends and I tend to have an obsession with the color purple for some reason. (Also include the Jellyfish Ambassador). Elprup was our country's name in Biology and we are afraid of purple dinosaurs. (Or at least scream very loudly.) This applied to me actually semi recently. Hmm.. it was a bit of revenge. :) I am also compiling a survey for girls to answer so if you want it, contact me. Well, that's all until next time.

Jasmine Crespo

(If it wasn't obvious already...)

No comments:

Post a Comment